Saturday, May 16, 2009

Barry IS a Wonderful Man

Linda-
 
 Barry worked with my husband but I got to know him through the Mission Possible golf outing that I organized and Barry played in the last two years. He was always so complementary and a genuine wonderful man.  But as I was telling my son about Barry's loss to cancer and asked if he remembered Barry (as they met him at Nustep and the golf outing)  he said to me " I remember his Eagle on the hole by the club house two years ago- that was awesome that we got to be there and see it."   That is so true, Barry was so happy and we all hollered and hooted- you would have thought he had a hole in one!  Your loss is great and I know that your memories are what will get you through this.  You and your family are in our prayers and I know that Jim will surely miss Barry.
 
Heidi Steinhebel

No comments:

Post a Comment