Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Wonderful Man and Family

Barry is a wonderful man with an equally wonderful family. As Laurie Wicks brother, I have the pleasure of being part of the family and have numerous great memories especially at Christmas time. Barry and my mom will always be there with us. All the Wicks are very special and gracious people! I often tell Laurie and Kevin they are blessed to be part of such a great family. As everyone knows, Barry’s sense of humor is unique and very much appreciated by me. I will always remember the Christmas when Barry received “Billy the Bass” as a gift. We laughed and laughed, and I laugh every time I reminisce about it. My sincere condolences to Linda, Greg, Erica, Fran, Loyd, Kevin, Karen and all the Wicks family. And, thank you for welcoming me into your special family. I smile whenever I think of Barry. Regards,

Mark Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment